Friday, February 3, 2012

Procrastination

Right now, I really should be working on my homework for Computer Concepts and Programing, which is due today. But it's difficult! And I have over 4 hours to figure it out. And maybe get people to help me. Surely someone around me is good at math. I thought I knew how to convert from decimal to octal. Funny story.... I apparently don't. So I'm going to read the notes from class and try to figure it out.

I am not a math or computer science major, in case you haven't figured that out. Anyhoo, this semester is lots busier than last semester. I have 17 credit hours, lots of projects, not to mention trying to sleep and spend time with people. You know, the usual college student problems. Plus I'm a commuter. Which means there are times when I'm on campus till late, and instead of struggling back to my dorm, I have to get in my car and drive home. I know I probably shouldn't complain about this, but I wanna live on campus!! :( Oh well. Maybe someday.

I really do need to work on that homework. Alright. Off to be a good student.

No comments:

Post a Comment