Wednesday, February 8, 2012

To blogwhore or not to blogwhore

I'm on tumblr. And I see stuff, like, "Reblog this so many times and I'll promote you!" Or, "Click this link, and instantly get followers!" Or, "Reblog if you follow back!" Which, I'm not against getting more followers. Or even teamwork in getting followers. I just.... don't want to do that, I guess?

I'd rather just have my blog. And just do it well. And if I have 2 followers. Okay. And if I have 2 thousand followers, so be it. I don't really want followers who just follow me because they want more followers. Does that make sense? I mean, I don't mind followers. I like seeing people follow me. I'm just not going to go out, and post links saying look at me! Follow me! Do you want more of this on your dashboard? Half the time, I don't even have a consistant theme. I like what I like. I share what makes me happy.

After all, if I really wanted tons of followers, I'd just tell my mum about my blogs. Or post them to my Facebook all the time. And announce on everything else I'm on, everytime I shared something I think is epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment