Friday, February 24, 2012

British TV shows, Boy Meets World, and




 Okay, you guys. I don't know y'all, and you kind of know me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not really But I desperately need to ask y'all a question. What is it about British TV shows that are so amazing? I mean Doctor Who. Sherlocke. Miranda. Nevermind the Buzzcocks. These shows are all brilliant and amazing. And I literally watch them over and over again. And then there are the shows from my indigenous land of 'Murrica. (If you don't know what it is, sound it out.) (cough America cough) I do love these shows too. Like Glee, Once Upon a Time (I really love OnceUponATime <3) and older shows, like Boy Meets World.

 I have been watching more Boy Meets World recently than I ever did when it was on TV. I had seen a couple episodes here and there, but not a lot. And then, all of a sudden, BAM. I discover it in college. And, well, hiiiiiidee-ho. Love. It's just so good!
Finally, screencap of something that popped up on my tumblr yesterday. Right after my friend told me I need a boyfriend. Which I thought this settled the matter quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment