Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Quotes and Life Mottos

So, I was going to have a post about Snape, and my feelings on him. But then I just wasn't feeling it. Maybe someday I'll write about him, but today is not that day.

Today, I just wanted to share some quotes. And songs. And stuff. You know, just stuff that speaks to me.

Because I think it's important to share such things. I don't know about you, but sometimes it's hard for me to find the right words, or say what I really think. I don't always even know how I think; I know how I feel and I know there are a plethora of words out there, beautiful words, but they just aren't coming together for me. And so when I find something that rings true, or a new life motto, I think it should be shared. I mean, it's a way to finally say, this is what I think, this is who I want to be. And I think that's beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment