Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lazy Lazy Days

I am so ready for Monday. Monday, I will be going back to classes and seeing people, and doing stuff. Though not alot of stuff, since it's J-term. So for 2/3 weeks (I'm not sure if it's 2 or 3) I will be doing Illustration for children's Literature! I'm excited for it. Plus I know pretty much everyone who's going to be in it. And I like them all, too!

So, I did have a good Christmas. We had no tree, not much Christmas decorations, and no snow, but I still thought 'twas lovely. Plus I got a new fleece blanket! Which I had been wanting for a while. Didn't even see it coming. Ah, Christmas. The time for exchanging gifts and love and happiness all around. (See? I'm not a Scrooge!) Plus, I got a lil key chain version of the unicorn PillowPet!!!!! And it totally matches my big unicorn PillowPet. So cute.

Well, I'm off to try to finish my Dad's Christmas present. It's a picture. A large one. That I refuse to do half-assed. No siree, this is going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment