Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hey there

So, I have come to the realization that I like blogging. I've just finished my first semester of college, and I had a class where we had to blog. It was fun! I don't want to brag or anything, but I happened to be the best at it. It's not just me saying this, the whole class agreed with me.

I do have a tumblr, but tumblr happens to be a blocked website on campus. (Only good thing about being a commuter- Tumblr.) And as I tend to post more when bored or attempting to put off homework, I figured having a blog I can use on campus would be a good idea. Mmm. Blogging. Who knew it could be so fun?

So I don't really know exactly what I'll blog about. Just.... Whatever? Maybe something nerdy, maybe something pop culture. Maybe even something relevant to the world today. Or maybe I'll just express my personal little rants to the world. There will probably be blogs about art and drawing, probably ones about books. A couple based on my major (animation). Definately hipster jokes. And sprinkles of that's what she said sprinkled throughout.

Yup. I hope y'all are having a wonderful day. Even if you never read this blog, I hope it's a wonderful day. Though if you never read this blog, several hipsters will look upon you in disdain, for this is obviously the best blog ever. #hipsterjokesftw

No comments:

Post a Comment