Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My most recent Stopmo :or: I'm so tired


Peep project from Abi Freeland on Vimeo.



So, it's midterms week. And on Friday, I'll be all done with classes for 10 wonderful days! ....It might be 11 days, I'm too tired to try and figure it out right now.

I've felt bad, I've felt like I've just neglected my blog for so long. But normally, if I'm not doing homework, or in class, or doing more homework, I'm being a bum, and trying to relax. So excited for a week with no class!

Not to mention, the sun has come out, and the sky is blue. It's still cold as fuck, and a bit windy, but you know, baby steps. I just want Aslan to come and roar this winter away. ALL I WANT. I just want to be warm. And to wear flip flops. And be able to be outside without my fingers hurting from the cold within a minute. Seriously, it's ridiculous, and hurts.


Pick up line is inspired by the two times I spelled ridiculous wrong.
Are you a boggart? Cause you're riddikulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment